Blog Archive

Friday, June 24, 2011

happy birthday niece poems

images happy birthday aunt poems. happy birthday niece poems. happy birthday aunt poems.
  • happy birthday aunt poems.



  • BECsufferer
    08-27 12:50 PM
    Had the visit. Went very pleasant but fruitless. Officer told me all checks except "background" check had been done. Beyond this, she refrained from making any usefull remark.:rolleyes:

    BTW: It's a nice big and open facility!





    wallpaper happy birthday aunt poems. happy birthday niece poems. tattoo happy birthday niece
  • tattoo happy birthday niece



  • pappu
    09-01 10:06 AM
    Yes, you must get another letter from company A, HR or some big official with all dates.
    Plus get any proof you can get that proves you were employed. (affidevits, paystubs, tax W2s ...). Everything will count.

    And select a good lawyer. Read IV spotlight topic on it.

    Ability to pay and RFEs used to be my favorite subject few years ago :)





    happy birthday niece poems. makeup happy birthday niece
  • makeup happy birthday niece



  • eb3retro
    09-12 10:40 PM
    same situation...

    sent to USCIS Texas on June 29, received on JUly 2nd at 10:25 AM. no receipts and no checks cashed yet. the USCIS receipting notice Texas said that they have finished receipting July 2 appl. what happened to our appl then?
    pls anyone who filed july 2 at texas and with the same info who got their cks cashed and receipts rec, kindly share here. tnx!


    hi maru, welcome to IV. think abt joining IV in the DC Rally? Would you?





    2011 tattoo happy birthday niece happy birthday niece poems. happy irthday niece poems.
  • happy irthday niece poems.



  • ag11
    09-04 04:14 PM
    I applied for 11th year H1B extension in June 2009 @ Vermont center and now I got an RFE which asks us to submit the end client letter with details likes the duration of the project, name of the supervisor, if vendor is involved then vendor details. I've been with the same employer (desi consulting firm) for last 7 years and with the same client for last 6 years. I dont know what will happen but I am doing everything I can and prepared for worst case scenario.

    Same exact case. Just give as much detailed info as you can. Do not leave any room for any ambiguity that would confuse USCIS. Remember it is only high school level staff that is accessing your case. So they don't go by logic. Dum it down to their level. Worst case according to my lawyer is that they may give a restrictive judgement for only for the period of contract or come up with an additional RFE with more details on the additional vendor.

    Please make sure your response is as comprehensive as possible. I just went through this and am waiting for a reply.

    In any case, it is always good to be prepared for the worst case scenario. Just remember that we are very qualified and smart professionals and will continue to make progress no matter where we go



    more...


    happy birthday niece poems. happy birthday niece poems
  • happy birthday niece poems



  • validIV
    03-17 11:40 AM
    Also india Eb2 will get 25k visas for this FY

    Where did you get this info from? source?





    happy birthday niece poems. happy birthday niece poems; happy birthday niece quotes. happy birthday
  • happy birthday niece poems; happy birthday niece quotes. happy birthday



  • lazycis
    12-05 11:50 AM
    The suit is for naturalization applicants, Bavi vs. Mukasey, filed in Central Cal. District.
    http://www.aclu-sc.org/News/Releases/2007/102697/
    Class-action suits are usually moving very slowly, however...



    more...


    happy birthday niece poems. happy birthday niece poems
  • happy birthday niece poems



  • nixone
    08-27 10:03 AM
    Thanks chantu and fresheb2.

    I have one more question regarding plane tickets. My parents bought ticket that has OPEN RETURN DATE, but the maximum validity of the ticket is SIX months.

    They do not know the exact date when they are going to return and they also do not know how long the stay permit will be given to them (even though I have heard that normally 6-month stay is given). Now some people are saying that the Officer at Port of Entry does not like when there is no specific date of return.

    Do you guys think my parents need to change the ticket or they need to have the return date mentioned on the ticket (the date that we do not know yet)? They are flying in less than 2 days. Thanks.





    2010 makeup happy birthday niece happy birthday niece poems. happy birthday aunt poems.
  • happy birthday aunt poems.



  • roseball
    10-17 07:55 PM
    Hello,

    I am on H1. I got laid off in March 2009 and have not got anything since then. So I dont have lot of amount in my W2 for this year I have my H1 extension (after 3 years) coming up next year (2010).

    My employer advised me to run payroll taxes for rest of the year, so that we could get W2 which would be helpful for H1 extension.

    I have following Questions - Is W2 required for H1 extension or would few pay checks suffice?

    Thanks!

    What is required for a H1 extension is a "JOB". You should try and get a job asap. Technically, you are accruing unlawful presence in the US since the day you are out of the job (unless you have a pending I-485). On top of that, what your employer is suggesting is illegal. Try to find a job asap and apply for H1 COE petition. You will be required to submit your latest paystubs though.



    more...


    happy birthday niece poems. Aunt Poems. happy birthday
  • Aunt Poems. happy birthday



  • pani_6
    09-14 01:22 PM
    Ok ..nothin happens in Sept..then elections happen...In terms of legislations what happens after the elections?..please scribe out possible scenario's...





    hair happy irthday niece poems. happy birthday niece poems. happy irthday niece poems.
  • happy irthday niece poems.



  • powerman
    08-14 02:13 PM
    I did it too and as long as you are with the same company doing the same job as you did when you originally started... GO FOR IT... BEC's are a big mess and they are here to stay... at least for another 2 years (this is just my prediction)

    Hi Mike,

    I am with same company since I came (since 2000) and my current LC (RIR, EB3-India) pendng at PEBC, my PD is 06/16/03, I am about to file 8th H1 Ext, My Lawyer is not advising me to convert into PERM, can you suggest/refferer your lawyer?

    Thanks



    more...


    happy birthday niece poems. happy birthday niece poems
  • happy birthday niece poems



  • rbms
    09-29 12:37 PM
    I don't know how you can generalize like that. Sure that I was also burnt by a Desi company. But that is no excuse to say that All Desi company's are like that. I am sure this topic is very well discussed in some other thread. I am posting this as I am surprised not to see somebody jumping in against such generalizations.

    So make it a promise to yourself that if you ever start a company you will not screw up anybody (desi or otherwise)

    From my experience, Crows are black everywhere. Unless you join non-desi company. it is hard to find desi company who keeps everything in black n white.

    Best bet is to try to workout something with you present company.





    hot happy birthday niece poems happy birthday niece poems. happy birthday poems for
  • happy birthday poems for



  • bikram_das_in
    04-20 09:48 AM
    Immigration reform is for all.....

    1) Path to citizenship for undocumented workers
    2) Relief to backlogged EB/FB immigration - pork for us
    3) Foolproof border security and enforcement of immigration law - pork for Antis

    So it's a win win for everybody. We should support this march and show our solidarity to CIR.



    more...


    house happy birthday niece quotes. happy birthday niece poems. wallpaper happy birthday niece
  • wallpaper happy birthday niece



  • roseball
    05-18 11:09 PM
    3 deportations at POE (EWR) till date this yr .
    only offence was they all working in the midwest (Kansas) and their company was based in nj .. admins can we start tracking deportations and make this as a sticky

    P.S I have not heard this from a friends friend .. i will give all the info to PAPPU or equivalent

    thanks

    Working in a different location is not an offense........Unless, the company did not file an LCA for the location of work. Did you mean to say the deportations were related to LCA violations?





    tattoo happy birthday niece poems; happy birthday niece quotes. happy birthday happy birthday niece poems. wallpaper happy birthday poems
  • wallpaper happy birthday poems



  • snhn
    10-23 05:09 PM
    Hello all,

    is it normal for someone to get their EAD approved before the AP. I just got my EAD approved yesterday and my wife got hers approved today. However, out AP applications are not approved yet.

    I have some co workers who got their EAD and AP approved on the same day.

    so just wondering if there could be something wrong or is this normal.

    Our cases are in Texas.

    Thanks!



    more...


    pictures happy birthday niece poems happy birthday niece poems. images happy irthday niece
  • images happy irthday niece



  • sunny1000
    01-19 11:17 PM
    Hi
    Teacher H1 is same as any other H1. There are consultancies hiring teachers. You can join based on your qualifications and experience. You get a 3 year certification based on your evaluation of credentials. I mentioned a company GTRR. You can contact them. Their site is gtrr.net. My cell number is XXX-XXX-XXXX.

    All the best

    You might want to remove your cell phone number from the open forum for privacy and send it as a PM to the requestor. Just my 2 cents..;)





    dresses happy birthday poems for happy birthday niece poems. FREE, niece birthday poems,
  • FREE, niece birthday poems,



  • pd052009
    01-03 10:41 AM
    As this bill hurts big corporations, the govt may try something like this. But I sincerely doubt "Indian" Govt will seriously do something for this.



    more...


    makeup Aunt Poems. happy birthday happy birthday niece poems. happy birthday niece quotes.
  • happy birthday niece quotes.



  • wonderlust
    09-27 04:37 PM
    There are many tasks ahead! Let's focus our energy on the positive and work on our future goals.

    Those who attended the rally take pride in their efforts, those who did not attend can join force in the future activities!


    Wonderlust





    girlfriend wallpaper happy birthday poems happy birthday niece poems. Poems happy birthday mom just
  • Poems happy birthday mom just



  • sumansk
    07-12 02:08 PM
    :D who knows those guests are guests of 'SPIES'..no offense to anyone ....If you are not , please register...:D





    hairstyles happy birthday niece poems happy birthday niece poems. quotes about nieces. happy
  • quotes about nieces. happy



  • radhikac
    12-21 02:56 AM
    hi All,
    I am on AP/EAD and need to Transit thru Paris in February. I have a confirmed return ticket and my visas have expired. I am currently in India.I called VFS and they told me that I do not need a transit visa however when I emailed them they responded by saying check with your Airline. I am trying to email the consulate in Mumbai but keep getting bounce backs.
    However I found links on the Atlanta and Washigton consulates that say that I need a visa.

    http://www.consulfrance-atlanta.org/article.php3?id_article=827
    http://www.consulfrance-washington.org/article.php3?id_article=383

    Has anyone returned to the US recently on a Advance Parole and expired Visa? and did you need a Transit visa? It would be great if you can tell when you returned. Immigrationvoice seems to be the only place where I could possibly get some real answers.

    Apologizes if this thread is under the wrong category
    Thanks
    Radhika





    jfredr
    07-26 01:49 PM
    my colleague whose 485 was mailed on june 27th had his checked cleared yesterday.





    a2006
    04-04 03:16 PM
    Thanks for your responses. The hospital staff told us it would take 60-90 days to get the SSN. I am stuck until that arrives because only then can I apply for the passport. Any way to get around it?
    You don't need SSN to apply for a passport for a baby. PIO card takes about two weeks to process in SFO. I dont think there is any fast processing available for PIO.



    Total Pageviews